Mobile Feline Veterinary Care
We believe preventative health care is the best way to keep your beloved family cat healthier throughout his or her lifetime.
Many health changes can occur in your feline in 12 months, and we recommend all cats have at least an annual wellness exam. If your cat is older or has medical problems, they may need even more frequent examinations.
Cats age more rapidly than humans, so one year in a cat’s life is equivalent to roughly five years in human life. Think how many health changes can occur in that time span! Early detection of more serious conditions will help your cat avoid suffering, and early treatment is usually less costly over the long-term.
It’s also important for cats to receive annual examinations because they are masters at hiding disease. Health issues that may be subtle can be detected by our veterinarian before they become more serious.
Our feline wellness services include:
- Annual or bi-annual physical exams, depending upon your cat’s age and health needs
- Needed vaccinations and advice on how often they should be performed
- Visual dental exam
- Fecal analysis/internal parasite test
- Diagnosis and treatment options for any medical conditions, including monitoring of chronic illnesses
- Specific health concerns related to your cat’s breed
- Aging considerations your cat may be facing
We believe that your cat is healthier when you are an active part of his or her health care plan. Your cat’s exam is a great time for you to share information with us about your cat and their health. We encourage you to ask any questions you may have about your cat’s health.
For additional information about the feline wellness care we offer, please visit:
Schedule your cat’s wellness exam today!